Annapolis Plumbing Services
At Mid-Atlantic Water Services, our qualified pros are known for their expertise in water treatment systems, such as ultraviolet (UV) lights to kill bacteria and reverse osmosis systems to improve drinking water quality for homes and businesses in Maryland.
But did you know that in addition to maintaining, repairing, and installing treatment systems, our experts also handle plumbing tasks?
Our expert plumbers love assisting our customers with all their water-related needs, whether that involves filtering lead from drinking water, installing a leak-detection device, winterizing your lawn irrigation system, or installing a new toilet.
Our experts are crossed-trained in water treatment and plumbing services. That means you get a qualified professional who understands every part of your plumbing and water quality system. The two go hand in hand.
Are you considering a new look for your bathroom or hoping to make your kitchen more functional? We can help you fulfill your vision. Here are a few ways we can assist you:
- Bathroom faucet: A few simple changes, such as a new faucet, can make an eye-catching difference in décor.
- New toilet: If your toilet clogs frequently, is cracked or scratched, or often needs repair, consider replacing it with a high-efficiency toilet that will save water and money on your city water bill.
- Kitchen sink: Replacing a worn-out, low-arc faucet in your kitchen with one that has a gooseneck-style spout will enhance your sink’s appearance and give you more room to fill large pots and pans.
- Dishwasher: Reclaim your leisure time by adding a dishwasher to your kitchen. If you already have a dishwasher, consider upgrading to a high-efficiency product.
- Garbage disposal: Eliminating food scraps in a garbage disposal is friendlier to the environment than throwing leftovers into the trash. Ask us at Mid-Atlantic Water Services to improve kitchen functionality in your Annapolis home by installing a new garbage disposal.
- New pipes: If your older plumbing system shows signs of corrosion, leaks, or is made of galvanized steel or iron, consider installing new PEX plastic tubing or copper pipes.
Be sure to ask about convenient financing options to find the right plumbing fit for your Annapolis home.
Annapolis Plumbing Repairs
We are a family-run company with more than 30 years of experience in water treatment. We improve well water and city water for commercial and residential customers in Annapolis and also handle plumbing problems and improvements.
Some of our plumbing repair services include:
- Drain inspections: We use a video camera to pinpoint blockage and get a good look inside your plumbing.
- Clogs: If your sink and shower drains are slow or blocked and are backing up, we can snake the problem away.
- Leaky pipes and fixtures: Whether you’ve noticed pooling water at the bottom of your toilet or drips from your kitchen faucet, Mid-Atlantic Water Services can stop the flow and fix the problem.
- Irrigation system: Broken sprinkler heads? No water pressure? No problem. Call us for a diagnosis and repair.
Tankless Water Heaters
Installing a tankless water heater is a smart way to save money on utility costs. A tankless heater produces hot water on demand, without a storage tank that conventional water heaters use.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), tankless water heaters can last more than 20 years. For homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water daily, tankless water heaters can be 24 to 34 percent more energy efficient than storage-style water heaters.
At Mid-Atlantic Water Services, we enjoy helping our customers attain the latest plumbing and water treatment technology. Ask our expert team about tankless water heater installation.