Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems
Standard Size Homes
Whole Home UV Water System
The D4 has been validated through microbial testing to inactivate the following pathogens: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E.Coli and Fecal Coliform. The D4 is easy to maintain and built to deliver outstanding UV performance for the average size home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 12 gpm (45 lpm).
- High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber
- Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Built with a 304 Stainless Steel to prolong life and eliminate degradation
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
Professional UV Water System
The E4-V+ inactivates heterotrophs to reduce the heterotrophic plate counts (HPC). The E4-V+ system is validated to deliver 16 mJ/cm2 which is also sufficient for the inactivation of E.Coli and Fecal Coliform. As part of the Professional Series, the E4-V+ offers outstanding performance for large residential and commercial applications, for flow rates up to 15.8 gpm (60 lpm).
- System flow rates are validated to NSF 55 Class B Standards for maximum protection in larger homes and commercial properties.
- LCD controller features a large backlit display, simultaneously displaying remaining lamp life, UV intensity status, and support information.
- Optional monitored systems have a specialized UV intensity sensor and can stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below an effective level.
- Built with 304 Stainless Steel to prolong life and eliminate degradation.